Tuesday, December 1, 2009

OMG my Lust-have items...

I was perusing the net (mainly Etsy) for some vintage clothing, but ended up googling Plus Size Rockabilly Clothing (Australian search) and came up with this store

Out Of The Closet Clothing

I've been searching for a pair of vintage inspired swimmers for aaages. I was looking more for either black or red with white polka dot in the maillot fashion of the 50s... of course there's heaps out there but none for my size 18/20 derrier, that's when I saw these...

The Marylin in Black by Pin Up Couture $128.99

Photobucket

*Le Drool*

From the same store there are some adorable accessories and plus sized clothing. I have my eye on these...

Photobucket

Photobucket

Top and Skirt from Miss Hussy Clothing

Photobucket

Savage Sunglasses

Can I Can I Can I Can I Can I????????

1 comment: