Monday, November 30, 2009

Fiddling with my wardrobe...

You know I don't actually wear some of these creations in public. Being in a town of 150ppl and shopping in small country towns don't exactly give me ample opportunity to be 100% me, instead I'm a more dulled down, conservative version of what I'd be like if I lived in the city. Anyway I still love to get in my wardrobe and put things together I normally wouldn't. Here is some of what I have come up with!

A couple of versions of a highwaisted skirt...

Photobucket
Skirt: Crossroads
Top: BigW
Belt: BigW
Shoes: Market Stall at Paddy's

Photobucket
Skirt: Crossroads
Top: CityChic shirtdress (tucked in)
Belt: BigW
Leggings: BigW

Photobucket

Skirt: Crossroads
Top: Target Options Plus
Belt: BigW
Leggings: BigW
Shoes: Market Stall at Paddy's

Photobucket
This one I would wear out of the house!

Dress: Target Options Plus
Belt: Crossroads (freebie with skirt)

Photobucket
Dress: BigW
Belt: BigW

Photobucket

Dress: BigW
Belt: BigW
Jacket: Leesa Fashions (vintage?) Thrifted... size14 so not really a good fit for me to wear out of the house LOL!!

Be warned there will be more to come......

2 comments:

  1. You need the hubster to take you out to the pub for NYE so you can wear that first outfit. I just think it looks so hot on you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look so lovely. Your clothes are fashionable too. For me, I shop plus size clothing Australia. Try to check it out too. I think there are really nice clothes in there.

    ReplyDelete