Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Looking into the past

Since my camera batteries are kaput and I won't be able to get any until I go to town again, I thought instead of an OOTD I'd post some fashionable (or not so fashionable) images of my past. So prepare yourselves for a trip down memory lane!

There's not much before the "noughties" that I have scanned into my PC, so we have to start from my final year of school.... 2000

Photobucket
My main clothing of choice in those days. Country/BnS chic LOL
Rugby Jumper: RM Williams (from a store in Gundagai on a Rugby Union trip)
Jeans: Jeans West
Shirt: Gloster
Hat: Bundaberg Rum
Shoes: RM Williams (Not pictured)

Photobucket
Year 12 Formal
Dress: Syndicate
Bag: Can't remember... like a Strand Bags store....
Shoes: Payless (not pictured)

dae
After the Temora Miss Showgirl Dinner (I came runner up, just so ya know)
Dress: Syndicate
Shoes: No idea (not pictured anyway LOL)

Photobucket
Taken outside Winton Waltzing Matilda Centre (QLD) on our Boulia trip.
Shirt: Wrangler
Jeans: Target?
Boots: RMW

Photobucket
My wedding! 6th March 2004
Dress: Henri Josef from Ferrari Bridal Wear, Wagga Wagga
Shoes: Mischief (from above)
Tiara: Unsure of Brand but from Ferrari
Veil: Made by my Mother

Now there's not much from my wedding until I was preggie with my 2nd daughter. The pics mainly consist of Miss4 as a baby LOL... For some reason when I was preggie with Miss1 I was very comfy in my skin. I was an extremely happy preggie plus sized mum! Here are some of my fave pics and outfits from then. Just so you know I managed to get by without too many actual maternity clothes. Rivers and BigW were my friends and I wore my Target maternity jeans almost to death!

Photobucket
Pants: Target Roll Waist Band stretchy pant... size 16 and I managed to make them fit my size 18-22 preggie body! I still have these pants though they are VERY worse for wear. I will be buying another pair!
L/S top: Rivers
S/S tunic: BigW
None of the above items are maternity wear!

Photobucket
Don't know if you can see this very well...
Shirt: White maternity shirt, can't remember the brand
Jumper: Rivers
Jeans: Target maternity

Photobucket
L/S top: BigW maternity
S/S top: BigW (not maternity)
Jeans: Target maternity

Photobucket
Getting close to the end....
Singlet: BigW maternity
Belly Band (white): 4MumsTums Ebay
Jeans: Target Maternity
I so want this haircut again! What do you think?

So that's it really. As you can see I kind of struggle for an identity. But I wear what I want (within reason) and when I am confident it certainly shows through!

No comments:

Post a Comment