Saturday, November 7, 2009

I'm SORRY!!!

First of all I must apologise to my lovely followers for being MIA for over a month. Things have happened at home and I have been a bit down, along with that is the feeling of I CBF, so I've been a complete dag lately. Sad but true. Anyhow I'm back with avengance and a limited bank account with bills coming up (and christmas... aaaarrggghhhh) which are mainly car related, you know the usual, rego, greenslip oh and a $500 excess from backing my 10 month old Rav4 into my husbands 7 year old landcruiser tray back ute... Good one!

I don't have an outfit to post today, but I will tomorrow. I'm having a CountryHeartStrings Home Decorator Party and I've invited a few people to come over for arvo tea and have a look see at what's on offer. I'm hoping to do my house up a bit more. Especially our and the girls bedrooms. I'm going for Classic White with a splash of blue (in cushions and artwork - which I will do myself) with Linen coloured bed sheets. I'd love white but unless my hubster changes to a desk job, I don't feel like washing dirt and lanolin out of white bedsheets non stop (yes he bathes, it just gets in his pores, then all over my sheets). As I've mentioned before the girls are having shabby chic/vintage and I'll do it up when we buy Miss 1 her bed in about Feb/Mar.

Anyway, I'm being a busy little bee right now. I mean who in their right mind bakes at 10pm...

*raises hand slowly and sheepishly*

LMAO

Ciao Bellas!

XXxx

No comments:

Post a Comment