Sunday, November 8, 2009

A Monday Dress

I don't know about you but Mondays to me are Meh-days. I mean I have a habit of sleeping in and then running late for dropping Miss4 off at school, Mondays are a huge "I have nothing to wear" day and in the end I opt for frumpiness. Mondays are tiring, stressful and a day that I would GLADLY sleep through, but we know not all of us can be so lucky.

So I am on the hunt for a (summer) dress that I can throw on every Monday morning, stand up and say "here I am Monday", one that will cheer me up and lift my spirits for whatever the day (and rest of the week) brings. Obviously I need something bright and fun, something simple and chic and also something cool and comfortable (for those 40degree days we get out here in the bush).

Budget is approx Au$50

Here are some that have tickled my fancy (all from http://www.etsy.com/)...

Photobucket
Seller: Parsimony

Photobucket
Seller: SilkandMore

Photobucket

Photobucket
Seller: Ananya

and for my winter Monday blues, layered with tights and a turtleneck - ahem... skivvy

Photobucket
Seller: Clementiny

I have also seen some lurvely ones on http://www.eshakti.com/, which I will be buying once those bills are paid!

Peace

xxXXxx

1 comment:

  1. Those dresses are adorable, very feminine and lovely :) I like the little blue one but i thin it would look silly on my shape, the last one is really effortless,sophisticated and chic so I would go that one. I cannot believe you guys get 40 degree days!! I whinge when it reaches 30 hehe.

    ReplyDelete