Sunday, November 8, 2009

Party Plan!

I had my Country home decorator party today and it went well! I got some lovely ladies together for a cuppa and some yummy food and in the end I managed to purchase what will be the start of my Country Chic bedroom!

Anyhow I had the nigh impossible task of trying to figure out what to wear. In the end I chose this outfit...

Photobucket

Top: Shirt Dress from City Chic
Skirt: Crossroads
Belt: Hubster's Suit Belt
Leggings: BigW
Shoes (not pictured): Black ballet flats/jiffies from Target featuring diamantes

Now you might have seen I don't normally wear stuff like this. There are a couple of reasons. 1 is that I don't normally have the confidence to do so, but lately I've seen girls my size or bigger totally rocking this look and I thought why the f** not? 2 is that the hubster has a habit of pointing out my "pot belly".... anyway I got dressed when he was out and he didn't have enough time to confront of me about it LMAO. So that's me, lumps, bumps and all and you know what? This body has produced 2 amazing kids, I am proud of what it has done and how it has nurtured them and I love my body, with it's jiggly bits and stretch marks!

xxXXxx

No comments:

Post a Comment