Sunday, September 6, 2009

Bad Hair Day!

Well today was a bad hair day. 1... it's raining so the humidity is fuzzing me and 2.... it's oily on top so I'm slick on top and frizzy at the ends... ugh.... Soooo I had to remedy this for the pre-school run, I wore a hat.

Jeans: BigW
3/4 top: Katies - Thrifted
Tunic tee: Target
Cardi: Giordano
Shoes: SR - Thrifted
Cap - Cotton On
So it's nothing spesh, but comfy and just one of those "on the run" outfits, as I was in a bit of a hurry this morning!
Now for an announcement! No I'm not preggie, we are actually going to be putting off TTC until the new year. I want to lose some more weight (I lost 1.5kg last week!!!) and with the way Miss1 is acting at the moment (clingy, whingy etc) I'm not sure I could handle the morning sickness or even another baby right now. So the goals for the next 3mos is to lose about 15kg and buy shoes LOL..... I have no summer shoes at the moment so I want to invest in some ballet flats, some gladiator flats and heels, some leather thongs and mules, slip ons etc.... do you think that is too OTT? I have never had many shoes so I think I'll start now!
xxXXxx
Pre-School Pick Up - Take 2!
So I came home after dropping Miss4 off at pre-school and had a tub. I decided to change my outfit for this arvos pick up so here it is...
Singlet: Came with shirt
Cotton Tank: Millers - Thrifted
Cardi: SES - Thrifted
Jeans: BigW
Shoes: Rivers
Brooch: Grandma via the dress up box!
I found a couple of cute brooches and some earrings in my dress up box. They are something that a couple of years ago I would never wear, but with some age I think they are adorable! I'm loving the "nanna" cardi and I think the brooch looks sweet with it! The brooch is beaded and I already got a compliment on it when I went into town today! Not sure if you can see it very well in this pic... and excuse the bare face!
These shoes were a "had to have" item. I mean they were about $25 from Rivers and I love the detail. They seem to liven up an otherwise bland outfit (and trust me... alot of my outfits are VERY bland!)...
Enjoy!
xxXxx

5 comments:

  1. I really love that first outfit. It's great.

    Are you going to go to the Kite Festival this year? I'm thinking maybe I might go.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Possibly, I haven't a clue when it's on, I'm also hoping to be able to go to the picnic races too! We are off to the show on the weekend Miss4 has a painting in the pavilion and the hubster is helping with the dog trial. I keep meaning to organise something to enter, but I've left it to the last minute, as usual LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Is the show this weekend? Geeze, I haven't been to that for years. Used to be great when I was a kid, they took one ride away each year til all there was left with was the Octopus. How sad, after that the bird pavillion was my favourite thing *LOL*

    Haa.. check out my verification word for this post http://www.blogger.com/captcha?type=IMAGE&captchaKey=12x7g74msdmix

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh that didn't work. it was BUMin .. sort of made me laugh

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yep this weekend. Apparantley it's a Fri/Sat show, but we are only going on the Sat. The rides are so expensive! Miss4 will only get a couple of rides and a showbag. We went on the tea cups last year, so she can have a ride on those again, the jumping castle and maybe ponies (if they are there).

    BUMin....... LOL

    ReplyDelete