Thursday, September 3, 2009

Colour + Smile = A great day!

Just threw on some clothes to take Miss4 to Pre-school this morning and I got complimented! I had to go into the general store to grab some fruit, veg and milk and the lady who runs the store told me I looked great. I love it! LOL! I was probably really rather over done to drive into pre-school, but why not? It's not like I go out enough to warrant dressing up, I might as well try and do it every day if I can! So my outfit is as follows:
Top (Coral): Katies - Thrifted
Top (Black): BigW
Pants: Suzanne Grae - Thrifted
Shoes: Target
Necklaces: Miss4s dress up box - Groove Accessories?
I love the cute little buttons and puffy sleeves on the black top. The lighting prohibits the buttons from being seen! I'll have to find a better place to take pics.
I think I need a white shirt (blouse) and black or navy vest (waist coat) to wear with these pants too. Any other suggestions?
OK so my make up is probably a little OTT for the "school delivery" but meh.... LOL.
And excuse the hair, on these humid days there's nothing for me to do with it except let it go wild!
Next thing on today's to do list (other than washing and dishes) is to find outfits for the weekend. We are headed to the inlaws tomorrow for fathers day on Sunday. So I need a couple of nice travelling type outfits. Better check the forcast too. Who knows what it's going to be like! It's still cool here but further west is probably warmer.

2 comments:

  1. I really like that Big W top, really cute!

    Do your kids go to the local school? I always wanted to go there when I was a kid cause it looked like something like Little House on the Prarie (in my child like mind anyway *LOL*)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Held Very pretty,i love the layeringof high ;O)

    ReplyDelete