Wednesday, September 9, 2009

School Photos!

Miss4 had her pre-school photos today and funnily enough she got a big bruise smack bang in the middle of her forehead yesterday, just in time for them! Lucky they offered to photoshop it out though! She looked adorable in her Target bootleg blue jeans, Target white lurex stripe kaftan, millers denim blazer and BigW ballet flats.... I love dressing her, she's my little fashion doll LOL!! I myself wore a mix of things that I have already worn this week.... Katies coral 3/4 tee, Rivers denim skirt, black opaques, giordano cardi and rivers boho wedges.... boooooooring! No pic today!!
I received some of the girls Christmas presents today. I'm decorating their bedroom in Shabby Chic style. I had ordered some quilted throws with matching covers from http://www.countryheartstrings.com.au/ and also a double bed quilt cover set from http://www.ezibuy.com.au/ ...



...I'm hoping they all match in together. It's hard to know until they are on the bed and everything is in it's place. Watch this space for updates on how I'm doing!! I'll collect everything now, but it won't get decorated until after Christmas when we buy Miss1 her big bed (in about Feb when she's 18mos). I'm still on the look out for presents for everyone for Christmas. I think I'll get the hubster a pair of Binoculars and Sat Nav and I've put in for a Kitchen Aid (yeah right - or some other kind of mixer) or a sewing machine. I would LOVE to learn how to sew and I saw these cute packs in Winter Shop for Kids that I wanted to try. Called Clothkits, they are in vintage and retro material designs for kids clothing. Everything is provided in the kit and you don't even have to know how to read a pattern.... there aren't any! I can't decide which pattern I like more, but I'm thinking this one ...
...would look gorgeous on both my girls! These are available from http://www.larkmade.com.au/ there is a heap of great stuff on that site!
I received the Summer Women's Wear catalogue from Ezibuy today and I'm lusting after 2 things in particular which has kind of solved my issue of what to wear to the Hubster's cuz's wedding in October... I say "kind of" only because I am on that diet and I have no idea what size I will be! This is a must have dress at this price! I don't know if I can live without it! (you know I'm kidding LOL)...
and I think these shoes would look awesome with it (the colour in front)...
I just love the print in the dress, the way it sits and most of all the neck ruffle! It might look awful on me, but I'm willing to take that chance LOL.... What do you think??
xxXxx

1 comment: