Friday, September 11, 2009

Show Day!

Off to the show today! For those of you o/s a Show is like a town fair or even a fete. Miss4 is all excited about getting a showbag and I am hoping there is pony rides, since she is big enough now to have a go on them. The weather is breezy (hopefully not too much dust!) and warm. It's supposed to get up to about 24 degrees (C). So it should be a nice day! We will leave in 20mins, have lunch there and probably come home at about 1.30-2pm. The hubster will be there all day helping with the working dog trial. Hopefully Miss1 takes her grumpy pants off LOL!! I decided to opt for comfort today...
Top: BigW
Pants: Suzanne Grae - Thrifted
Shoes: Rivers
Brooch: Grandmas
So there we go, off to the show!
I will leave you with pics of my fam and one of the pics I took of a blossom in our garden...
This was taken at Miss1's "Ladybug" birthday party!
Enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. I'm jealous.

    Wish I was going to the show today!! I love the sounds and the smells (unless you go down the far end when all the men are standing around drinking beer!! *LOL*)

    What a cute family pic (and that cake looks delicious!)

    ReplyDelete