Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Plain or Print?

The girls slept in this morning so I took the opportunity to do likewise! Today was one of those days where I spent half the day in my pjs (very attractive!). I think I redeemed myself however as I am not wearing trakkies! YAY! Instead I have been going through my wardobe, and rearranging for spring/summer. I'm doing a bit of a cull too, but keeping those small sizes I was talking about in yesterdays post. So without further ado, me in all my uninspring glory!

Print?

Dress: Crossroads
Cardi: Unknown - Thrifted
Tights: Sizewise
Belt: RMW - hubby's work belt!
Shoes: Black patent peep toes from Rivers
Or plain?
Cami: Big W
Cardi: Unknown - Thrifted
Skirt: Rivers
Scarf: BigW
Tights: Sizewise
Headband: Woolworths (so it's my daughters!)
and in all their "pink" glory my hot pink gumboots (wellies)
the fail safe farm footwear: Cherry Disposals (Young)
What are we all thinking? Bearing in mind the only people to see me all day are my kids and hubby! Oh and I have my arms elbow deep in washing up AND am knee deep in washing!!!
xXx

3 comments:

  1. I love your gumboots!!

    When I lived in Harden I often wore my gumboots around cause they just feel so right ... all chunky and clunky for walking through the fields. I remember taking friends down there and having them wear them as well. I still grab a pair of dads to wear around when the weather is right!

    This is going to be a great blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh and I can't decide which one .. I love both looks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love them! When hubby had his on the verandah on I was wearing them around everywhere. When he started to take them back in the ute, I had to buy my own. They take me everywhere, collecting wood, feeding dogs and chooks, hanging washing and gardening. Haven't been game enough to wear them out the front gate yet though.

    ReplyDelete